Currently reading:
Doing my heatas this week !!

Discuss Doing my heatas this week !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Any tips ?? I'm now going to be gas safe Oftec heatas Dom commercial Lpg catering boats caravans laundry pipe work purging ect

I get 3 or 4 enquirers a week as I work in a house with oil they probably have a Lpg fire. Or cooker. They say oh do you do wood burners ?? So for £995 inc vat. And that's my heatas and bio mass wood pellets I'm converting gas to oil coal to gas oil to Lpg ect so everything is paying for its self

I get 3 or 4 enquirers a week as I work in a house with oil they probably have a Lpg fire. Or cooker. They say oh do you do wood burners ?? So for £995 inc vat. And that's my heatas and bio mass wood pellets I'm converting gas to oil coal to gas oil to Lpg ect so everything is paying for its self

Ok mate either repost what's what or PM me, I'm interested in another string to the bow.

keep us informed on how it goes, as I get regular calls for wood burners but haven't thought it worthwhile chasing yet another ticket, plus I don't like dropping liners down chimneys, far to scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Doing my heatas this week !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back