Discuss Doc m handle i.d. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
It's the lever I need - it's got an extra long threaded section and came with 2 X wedge shaped washers to take up the curve of the cistern wall. Thanks

Attachments

• 20210907_155748.jpg
    20210907_155748.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 16
This is the one you have but look discontinued

Amazon /Square-Cistern-Paddle-Handle-Disabled/dp/B019IQ0UME

Reply to Doc m handle i.d. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I am trying to seal a tap (wall mount faucet for a lavatory/bathroom) my wife purchased from Morocco. We live in the US, and everything is NPT...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
I tried to bleed a radiator using normal rad key, no joy. Bleeding screw head is 5 mm square. Its not been unscrewed for ages. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Hi. Novice here! Bathroom mixer tap was getting 'sticky' and I so sprayed some wd-40 silicone lubricant through some of the gaps - unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
L
Hi. Novice here! Bathroom mixer tap was getting 'sticky' and I so sprayed some wd-40 silicone lubricant through some of the gaps - unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Leicesterfan
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock