Discuss Distance Learning Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plum ber

Hi Guy's...

This may well be the final time I visit the forum, however you may remember that some years ago I signed up for one of these rip off courses with a certain training provider...

Anyway this is finally settled and according to the Judge I was right and it was a bag of poo...

Anyway that's all I am willing to put out for now as soon as the cheque gets rinsed in my solicitors bank account I will be able to comment further.. for now if you have had issues with any training provider I will be most interested to hear your case and in the first instance you can email us on [email protected]

Things move forward at a pace but until the money is rinsed that is all folks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on ya. Would like to hear the story.
If its been decided by a judge and finalised..
You can report the facts

Wishing you luck , some info would be nice - unless it's a no no in t+cs
(Just watched thing about crappy neighbors .. feeling luckier about ours ! )

Good on ya. Would like to hear the story.
If its been decided by a judge and finalised..
You can report the facts

Once the cheque is in our sides account a press release will be issued by our side... please stand by I know some of you were trying to tease info out of me a while back but I couldn't say much if anything for fear of them being able to use it against us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Distance Learning Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm looking for an adult course to do the NVQ2 C&G around my current job. Has anyone used or can recommend training providers in my...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my training with Scots Gas Training based in Stirling so I thought I would leave a review for anyone who may be considering...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm a service engineer but looking to do a Course similar to Baxi's Fault Finding & heating Controls course. The company I work for...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hello again all: Firstly: Personal background, as I know people are likely to ask: 1) I AM GSR 2) Most of my work so far since qualification has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock