Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher install question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

We looking at buying a dishwasher so I am checking to make sure we have all the correct inlets and outlets I believe we do but I would like confirmation please.

This first image is below the sink. On the left is an empty drain connection I can use this for draining the dishwasher? On the right is the washing machine connected.

The second image at the back you can see the blue connection this is the washing machine fill point but below is a red connection put currently free for use.

Am I right I can connect the dishwasher up to this for filling it up?

Kind Regards

20210220_120842.jpg

20210220_120806.jpg

Waste is O.K, but don't forget to take the blanking plug out of the outlet before you put the dishwasher waste hose on (with a clip).

The water needs to be cold, blue,( red is hot) either you need another tap fitting or use a splitter for the hoses, like below,

Fill splitter.PNG

Reply to Dishwasher install question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her washing machine hose and ramming the dishwasher hose into it, held together with masking tape and charged her 200 quid for the privilege of her...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
My dishwasher stopped working the other day - a red warning light comes on and it won't start. I have disconnected it and pulled it out and have taken pictures of the potential problem (below). Is the clogged area in the top right corner of the first image the likely cause for the dishwasher...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock