Discuss Difference between VRT 380f and VRT 380f/2 Vaillant controllers? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A Google search suggests that the VRT 380f/2 variant is sold and used mainly in Scandinavian countries, but is there a functional difference which would prevent the VRT 380f/2 being used in the UK?

Reply to Difference between VRT 380f and VRT 380f/2 Vaillant controllers? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock