Discuss Decent lawnmower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badbob

Any recommendations for good quality petrol lawnmower? And reputable garden suppliers?

buy a lamb
let it eat yer grass fer 6 months, plant some mint in a pot and leave it where the lamb cant eat it and then after 6 months you can enjoy both.
regards
mike

you can pick up some cheaper mowers that are ok make sure the got a briggs and straton engine though i have an old lazer its been goin years was used day in day out last year

Why not buy this accessory too,mow the lawn while having a beer on the patio :)
Bet he is a plumber !!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpQBHyfx7O4&NR=1]YouTube - How To Mow Your Grass While Sitting On Your bum - Part 1[/ame]

some potential flaws in that i feel...
1 being what happens when it gets to the middle,
another being hat happens when the box needs emptying.

this is more like it
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWmozLhuuXo&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - Fastest Lawnmower in the World[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Decent lawnmower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock