Discuss Deal of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

any one else got their £20 voucher from poofix?

walked in today and got a free dewalt lunch box and wide jaw Bhaco for ............ £1.99 all in :)

turned down the dewalt driver pack also as a bonus as that would mean i had to spend another £4.99 lol

I got my free box but no 20 voucher
Was yor 20voucher with the free box voucher

yes it was at the side of it.

said £20 off your next purchase..no clause so spent £21.99 on the bhaco's lol

yes it was at the side of it.

said £20 off your next purchase..no clause so spent £21.99 on the bhaco's lol

Do you spend a lot in screwfix?? they used to do the stretch campaign which meant you get £100 if you spend £1000. I got free piperack and all sorts from that, but apparently they have stopped it now

Hmm, i wonder if i threw the £20 out? No lunch boxes left so i got the safety glasses as an alternative.
Anyway, my deal was a £29.99 ALDI diamond core drill set. I am sure it won't stand up to daily use but for my needs that's a bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Deal of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to show ads on a usergroup basis. So unregistered see most, registered less, arms even less, staff nearly none, subscribed none at all...
Replies
Views
W
Hi! I can't find another post on the same subject but apologies if I have missed one. i moved house last November and soon after had a free BG...
Replies
Views
W
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock