Search the forum,

Discuss cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they are ratchet ones should be okay. They all go blunt if you abuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums...
Replies
Views
hi all, is there any alternatives to cutting a HEP 2.0 pipe without using their own recommended cutters? i only have 2 cuts to do thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because...
Replies
Views
I checked where to fit my essex flanges for the recirc pump after looking into the water tank. The hole cutter I have is in the pic. Are the teeth...
Replies
Views
My puppy ate my shower head where it connects to the hose. It's an expensive shower head (hand held) how do I fix just that piece? Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock