Search the forum,

Discuss Crest Nicholson - Coach houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone been involved in the building of these?
Its a 2 bed flat / apartment above 3 garages.
The one I am looking at want a new boiler as the 12 year old (original) Potterton Suprima is playing up again. They would like a combi and they have plenty of flow and pressure but the gas is an issue.

I cant work out how the gas has been run, It enters the garage and goes up into the flat in 3/4 iron at the front right of the building then appears at the back left of the building in the kitchen.
It pokes out of the wall in 15mm for the hob and 15mm for the boiler.
I have been all through the loft, the floor is concrete and the wall are dot and dab onto blocks

Anyone worked on this style of coach house as a new build and know how the gas gets to the kitchen?

Last edited:
DSC00510.jpgDSC00493.jpg
9113_126489_1_FLP_00_0000_max_600x600.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Crest Nicholson - Coach houses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm on a new build the boiler is in the garage. I have the option of drilling straight out with the condensate in to the stack. Or drilling through from the garage to the house to tee in to the kitchen sink waste. So it's either coring out and coming out with that black dot is.
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone shower in the garage which has been removed. Unfortunately the pipes are only 1.5" on that side of the house since there's no bathroom and the house is...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. I moved in to a new build home and 3 years later (after the builders warranty expires) the boiler is slipping off the wall at one side. This is putting pressure on the flue. Not something I’m happy with. Does anyone know the guidelines on how they should be fitted? I want to prove they...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock