Discuss creda susina 61DGW cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi has anyone done a thermocouple on the above cooker - not realy messed with many cookers they are usualy not worth repairing . the oven lights while the knob is held in but once released it goes off the thermocouple is not sensing the flame - are thes separate or built into the knob valve assy

Done a couple, not on this cooker, found them to be a real pain in the A to do, so I don't bother anymore,

just loads of screws to undo, use a magnetic tray or live to regret starting the job, have a thermocouple extn avaialble as well to make it easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to creda susina 61DGW cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Its been a while since I posted but another B of a problem has reared its head. I'm now 4 weeks into problem solving a lock...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back