Discuss cowboy builders ch5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

are you watching this?. its on now.
boiler flue terminates in new loft conversion.

unbelievable.lol.:13:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im wathing that, only sorted flue after building control got involved? so in other words it sounds like he got away with terminating a flue indoors. If that was one of us i bet we wud get put inside and have a heaftey fine.

i wonder if i put on a blonde wig and go into PlumbCenter with a camera they will give me a free bathroom suit and heating pack??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cowboy builders ch5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. I moved in to a new build home and 3 years later (after the builders warranty expires) the boiler is slipping off the wall at one side...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m having a loft conversion done in the Uk. My builder has made the connection for the hot water to the loft but since he has done this my...
Replies
Views
Back