Discuss Cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanns21

Anyone recommend a good cordless hammer drill for plumbing trade that doest cost a arm and leg. I was looking stcthe bosch 34v vlfi but at £550 it seems expensive. Especially if it was to get nicked out of my van ;(

KB one you might appreciate, Spend 3k and it's yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
uju8eqy7.jpg

I had the site box before and it didnt stop them. Van was cleaned out completely. Ive been using a 110v multi drill for a few years now but it becoming a nuisance doing mostly maintenance. Suppose i may folk out a get a good one ;)

It's never locked! Vans got deadlocks and slam locks. Open them and my insurance pays!

It's never locked! Vans got deadlocks and slam locks. Open them and my insurance pays!

Open them, and the insurance make you jump through so many hoops you will wish you locked that vault!!

Is that a re-badged van vault in the pic, or a genuine milwaukee one?

Talking of van theft, I drove past a large white tradesmans van yesterday that was stuck in the mud of a small grassed area near the roadside, looking at the state of the grass they had obviously tried for hours to get free but sunk further into mud so had to leave overnight.

On driving past tonight I noticed the back doors had more or less been ripped off and were hanging on by a thread. I hope to god the owner took everything of value out.

Talking of van theft, I drove past a large white tradesmans van yesterday that was stuck in the mud of a small grassed area near the roadside, looking at the state of the grass they had obviously tried for hours to get free but sunk further into mud so had to leave overnight.

On driving past tonight I noticed the back doors had more or less been ripped off and were hanging on by a thread. I hope to god the owner took everything of value out.

You should have stopped & helped him out...

I hate thieves... Nothing worse than robbing an honest working tradesman :(

Milwaukee 18v sds hammer drill. Bit cheaper and manages 25mm holes in blocks okay

Cheers jimbob il have a look, bosch are giving a 3 year warranty tho if it breaks they would probably say its wear and tear ;)

I drove past after the event.....or would have tried to stop. This was on a very busy junction though..

What is desalt like theses days? had one for years and it has never let me down.

A few yrs ago I parked in a church parking lot to work across the street. Someone broke into my van and stole my battery drill. I was obviously upset at someone breaking in but laughed as they took the drill that was knackered and non of the batteries held a charge and left my combustion analyzer sitting next to it!

Milwaukee 18v tools and bosch 36v for me. Don't rate the Bosch too much though as the batteries keep going flat if not used, I'm too tight to replace them though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock