Discuss convert natural gas to lpg? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tooseyboy

ive got a compact glow worn boiler 80e running on natural gas, need to convert to lpg. have been told only need to change jets, which i have, is this all that is nessary to do?

ive got a compact glow worn boiler 80e running on natural gas, need to convert to lpg. have been told only need to change jets, which i have, is this all that is nessary to do?

Yes, apart from carrying out the usual commissioning tests. I take it you do have the installation manual, as all the details are in there? If you don't, I'd ask why you are conducting the conversion without it?

yes have commissioning manual but its not very clear, thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to convert natural gas to lpg? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the...
Replies
Views
Gas safe registered but not for LPG. Have been asked to quote for a number of LPG boilers so if I get the job will do my LPG ticket. But was...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back