Search the forum,

Discuss Conservatory Woodburner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wildobc

Wish to put a woodburner in my conservatory and would appreciate any methods for installing the chimney through the polycarbonate roof.

A HETAS registered installer will have all the answers . Don't try and do it yourself illegally

Definitely doable, but get a pro in. Cheaper than a house fire or CO poisoning!
The HETAS site will let you find someone local to you.

put flowers in a conservatory, its daft trying to keep one hot in the winter!

You'll will need a twinwall insulated stainless steel pipe and a roof cowling which doesn't touch the pipe with a storm collar over it to keep the rain off. Roof pitch?
I'd still be worried about the heat on roofing material.

Also think you'll get condensation between the roof sheeting walls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Conservatory Woodburner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock