Search the forum,

Discuss community pub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So when is this pub going to open, seems to me a comment about organise a drinking session in a brewery is in order.
Regards
Mike

Hey hey. I'll have a chat with the mods and start letting in the pub next week for you all. Just need to tidy up a few configurations to ensure it is actually setup right with the right permissions and stuff and I'll go through the regulars and make sure they all have access.

Give me a nudge Monday if you don't see a reply here.

cheers dan
I find it agony having something I cant get into, a bit like child proof locks extremely exasperating.
regards
Mike

seems to me that this pub has gone the way of many english pubs and is either going to be closed down and turned into a house or possibly an indian takeaway. Most pubs usually get closed down and boarded up because landlords cant afford the high rents set by breweries or the customers stay at home because of the high price of beer.
Is our pub not opening because of the recession, and I think the comment about organising a drinking session in a brewery still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to community pub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I notified the pressure reading was too high (> 3 bar). My plumber came and did a regular service and told me the boiler is in tip top condition. The...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and then needs to be reset. It normally happens when the boiler has switched off and is no doubt due to the hot water rising to the top of the boiler, but I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello! I've recently had our heating converted to Google control, our boiler is a boulter buderus, however before the Google was installed I had a look at prices for the original modulink 250 unit and thermostat, they seemed to be going for silly prices, mine is second hand but in full working...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock