Discuss Commercial ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
how do you acquire the quals for Commercial Gas ? is it the same as domestic you need a portfolio or is it the fact that we are already gas engineers we can just go and do the training and assessment ?

what costs involved/how long is training ? where would I be able to sit it ?

I did mine the same place I did my domestic, there's loads of places around you. I think if I remeber right it was about £750 ish but I didn't do the Testing & Purging.

might try get cash sorted to do this then got a customer who has an office block planning on removing old heating system and getting rid of the boiler and capping off gas as they are using electrical heaters with meters to each room(renting out rooms) seems like a good wee number I've worked on commercial heating so have practical experience just haven't done the training or nowt but should be worth it

Only thing you would need for that is testing and purging (TPCP1(A)) depending on what it is. Thats the expensive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service /...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock