Discuss Combined feed and vent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not any more. Always to the mi,s now. Don't want to give manufacturers any excuse to repair under warranty.

No, not any more. Always to the mi,s now. Don't want to give manufacturers any excuse to repair under warranty.
:rofl: Thats about right these days.
I wonder how we managed before there was a written instruction for wiping our rses :lol:

Glad to see you back tamz place not been same without the govner

I've been on a sabbatical with my wee woman ma dugs and my caravan Alex.
It started raining last week so i came back :smile:

I've been on a sabbatical with my wee woman ma dugs and my caravan Alex.
It started raining last week so i came back :smile:

Nope, not a clue. Your back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combined feed and vent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Is it normal for the cold feed pipe from the f&e tank to be combined with the open vent? The cold feed connects to a 22mm tee one end is...
Replies
Views
I have a cloak room that has a width of 1035mm that I am wanting to put a combined concealed toilet and vanity in. I was looking at a 550mm...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi - I’d like to replace my single old 1 sump pump with a combination unit, primary and backup units. I have a whole house generator so a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock