Discuss changing a gas boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajoint

if you change a gas boiler combi 4 combi do you have to drain down the heating side or just drain down half way?also adding inhibitor where is the best way to add inhibitor,thanks,ajoint

Ever done one before? Seems like a strange question to ask IMHO!

Don't worry about the heating. Just drain the cold water out of the mains. Leave cold tap on. Should take about..........forever

Seriously if you need to ask the question, you shouldn't be doing it.

Scary question. When cutting a gas pipe do I need to turn off the gas or shall I carry on smoking this cigarette ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to changing a gas boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the...
Replies
Views
I want to swap a K1 radiator with a P+, the same size on a combi system. Can i turn off both valves, remove the existing radiator, put the new one...
Replies
Views
I'm going to have my bathroom renovated and that includes changing my rusty old rad for a towel rail. I wanna cut down the costs as much as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal...
Replies
Views
Back