Discuss Cannot refill boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott - I have topped up in the past but the last time was prob over 6 months ago. Its not moving from 0.4 but it was at that when I emptyed via radiator.

If your boiler was reading .4bar before you drained the radiator, just allowing water into the new radiator the pressure should have dropped. Did it not change?

Moonlight - sorry I meant after draining it went to 0.4 before draining it was at 1.7

It should have gone to zero when drined.
Have you managed to get from zero to 0.4?

No it just went to 0.4 when drained (maybe I didnt drain properly). I drained via the valve on a radiator by my front door.
So its not increasing but not sure how to decrease either!

do you hear any water going in, sounds like the normal valiant fault

Shaun - cant hear water going in.

What is the normal Vaillant fault?

Moonlight - radaitor i worked on, unable to fill (it was just a leaky valve I changed)

hope you understand but i cant tell you, as you might try and fix it yourself

best get a gas safe engy out and get it serviced slightly earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cannot refill boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My father has a parkray fire which has a back boiler . He had a leaky radiator, when he was attempting to fix leak the circulating pump...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi all...got some issues....drained my working ok system yesterday to upgrade some 15 to 22 on the flow and return rad circuit. Refilled and bled...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock