Discuss Can I turn my boiler off for two months in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

D

David Snowdon

I have a Logic System S30, I am going away for seven weeks and fear heavy energy bills while I am away. Is it alright to switch the boiler off and will it restart easily

I wouldn’t , would leave it on 10dc constant

Reply to Can I turn my boiler off for two months in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock