Discuss Can I glue hdpe?? ?????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDPE was always welded using heat so the two parts were effectively melted together. Now there are epoxy resins that can do it, as you suggest. The preparation is really important. What are you joining the HDPE to?

Here you go. How to Glue HDPE | Hunker

As above but watch your drying times some want 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can I glue hdpe?? ?????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I know this is off topic. However my car petrol door/ cover has come off. It needs gluing back on. I have tried gorilla epoxy glue. But it keeps...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock