Discuss Calling all plumbers in Cornwall!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Craig_Hogg85

Hi there everyone I need help/advice!!
im a 27 year old male who has literally just started a lil 2 plumbing course as a mature student ( 3 days in) and it is becoming more apparent that although I am told I to not essential that I need to be working with. A qualified plumber I n the first year, I feel I would benefit more with the help of someone with experience when I'm not in college the other 4 days a week.
I am finding it very hard to find anyone who will take on an apprentice as most people feel it will come at a cost and I can understand that but all I requ ire at the moment is someone who will allow me to come and watch/ help them for a day or two a week! I. Wouldn't expect paying and also understand if as time goes o n you couldn't afford to take me on in a payed roll then I would have to look elsewhere but I feel if this were the case I could maybe use you as a reference to help me get the foot in the door for a payed position.
i am living in Falmouth and studying in cambourne but have my own transport and could travel if neccisarry.
i would truly appreciate anyone who could either reccomend someone nearby or even better if you are that person nearby.
i have my fingers crossed Nd will continue looking but hope the is someone out there who can help,
Thanks
craig

:welcome:Craig & good luck with your search.

I just wish you could pass on your experience's concerning learning by working along side a trades person, some trainees think they can learn all that they need by attending a training centre / college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling all plumbers in Cornwall!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock