Discuss Budget 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The budget according to the Sun!

Do we really need an explanation on what difference " no increase" will make :speechless:
image.jpg

I read the sun to just see the content of the budget. Didnt read any of the 'in depth analysis'.

Dont want to be taxed eating my sandwich, but the sun has to go. First no boobs and now no striker.

I read the sun to just see the content of the budget. Didnt read any of the 'in depth analysis'.

Dont want to be taxed eating my sandwich, but the sun has to go. First no boobs and now no striker.

And it's 50p now!!

If fig rolls are going up in price I am going to protest

And Hagar has dissappeared! gutted, he was my role model and hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Budget 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power...
Replies
Views
The system is open vented with a Glowworm boiler. It has an LCD controller on the wall - see pic. I just want to remove one radiator for cleaning...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock