Discuss Brilliant Gas Services - A Solution For Boiler Maintenance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brilliant_gas

Greetings!

It feels a sense of pleasure in Introducing ourselves as a Boiler insallation & plumbing services company of Milton keynes. establishment in 1999

Hope to catch up more here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i would suggest that you speak to the board owners about sponsoring the board.

welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brilliant Gas Services - A Solution For Boiler Maintenance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - Recently bought a house which is currently heated via FHW via an oil-fired boiler. Hot water is also provided by the boiler (via a...
Replies
Views
Hello we currently have an old Stanley range cooker in the kitchen and a back burner in the living room. There is also a hot water tank in the...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock