Discuss Brain Teasers - which one will fill first? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit, - I had another look and nearly reversed my answer!
So much can be missed! :p

G and 4 if the tap is running slowly, A and 1 if it is running fast. Slightly down on the left due to the weight of the thread and the ping-pong ball although the question setter probably intended these to be negligible, in which case no change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brain Teasers - which one will fill first? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Water keeps filling up my home water tank from the output valve at the bottom of the tank and not from the top of the tank Water keeps pouring in...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is stupid question. We have waste water pump in our first floor flat (not sure what it is called)? It failed and wouldn't drain...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock