Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boulter oil boiler flue terminal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi all,

Should this Boulter Camray oil boiler chimney/flue have a 'rain-cap' on? If yes what type please.
20181121_104733.jpg

Reply to Boulter oil boiler flue terminal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off...
Replies
Views
We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock