Discuss Bosch W11 LPG water heater ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This heater has had problems from day one ! first fitted 3 years ago, would not fire up & when it did would not maintain heat, so as under warranty Worcester get called out, 1st guy cant understand why it wont work then a 2nd chap turns up, start replacing parts, works for a couple of days so 2 more Worcester men on site, cant get it working correctly , so replace complete heater, works but not has it should, Now its stopped again, leaking water valve, replace valve heater will not work ! unless water on full bore, but will not put gas onto full rate , so water not hot, spend 9o mins on phone with 4 different Tec guys after doing every conceivable test they cant understand why it will not work, Simple answer is , it's a load of crap and has been since fitted, can anyone throw any light on to this basic heater ???

What water heater never heard of one of them

What water heater never heard of one of them
get fitted in static caravans made in Portugal for Bosch , very little information on them if they go wrong cheaper to replace them when they break down £240, parts are expensive, Battery ignition, water valve gas valve but a total crap unit

Sound like it you got a pic of one ?

Sound like it you got a pic of one ?
No photo, not even on Worcester site, think the people that build vans have them imported so Worcester don't deal with them, Most vans have Morco units fitted, have advised camp owner to just replace it, total waste of time trying to repair takes less than 1hr to swap them over, water in / out & gas, Arleigh have photo on their site, was told by Worcester guy that because of new price they always replace them never repair, few parts avail, water valve £60, ignition unit just under £100. doesn't even list a gas valve has a spare

Well got it sorted, it seems that when you buy a new water section that you have to reuse some parts from the old valve ! But bosch in their wisdom don't include any information in the box with the new valve,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch W11 LPG water heater ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock