Discuss boiler pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joe1983

hi, does anyone know how i would find out what the operating pressure of a certain boiler (its the gloworm 30 hxi) would be please? i thought it was on the data badge, (20 mb) but not entirely sure now, thanks
joe

Careful please Scott. I know what he's going to come back with!

Joe before this gets locked. Are you gas safe registered?

Thought he might have been confused by the info on the data badge. I think the HXI has a digital pressure reading.

the best way to find out any spec of an appliance is through manufacturers information.

It's gas pressure, I'm training at the minute trying to sort my portfolio out, just had a question by my tutor asking what the operating pressure of the boiler is according to the manufacturers instructions or what's on the data badge, I thought it was 20 mb ?
Thanks,
joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back