Discuss Boiler filling loop not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I have an Electromax boiler (Heatrae Sadia), and I'm having a pressure issue.
The pressure is near to 0.8, I know that it should be about 1.5.
The filling loop was already connected, so my understanding is that opening both the black valves at the end of the filling loop the pressure should start going up. But when I open the valves nothing change (no noise of water or anything).

This is a photo of the system:
P_20180402_094153_vHDR_On.jpg

The handle at the bottom (I think it's the cold water) is turned on (P_20180402_133443_vHDR_On.jpg)

And the screw next to the filling loop right valve is vertically aligned (P_20180402_133027_vHDR_On.jpg)

I also tried to move the screw horizontally, and to move the white plastic lever, but nothing.

Any idea? How can I bring back the pressure to 1.5?

Last edited:
When you turn the levers look very closely are they opening the valve underneath, in other words if the plastic valves are worn it will give you the impression they are moving , have a look and report back

Thanks for replying! Yes, the black levers are working correctly (I tried to connect just one end of the loop and open the lever and water come through on both sides).

See it`s working again now @0.9 bar pressure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler filling loop not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If you are qualified to do a Gas Safety check on a property I assume that entails checking the boiler. If, when checking a Combi, you notice the...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
In our sealed Megalo system, when hot water tap is used (say in bathroom shower) the megaflo is taking in some fresh water, I guess to compensate...
Replies
Views
Hi all Moved to flat recently, and the heating is not very good. I realized the pressure is too low, below 1 bar. It is Meibes, product number...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, We‘be recently moved into a property with a very old Potterton statesman. My husband bled the radiators last night…and since then he’s called...
Replies
Views
Back