Discuss Black Friday - Ultimate Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how i did it as i bought em all separate thinking if i did em all in one go they would be gone by time i got to checkout

How did you guys get them because the WB and Vogue 100% didn't appear on the offers page for me?? If you've already got a cheap boiler yesterday do you not see the others?

How did you guys get them because the WB and Vogue 100% didn't appear on the offers page for me?? If you've already got a cheap boiler yesterday do you not see the others?

We released them one at a time, so you would have needed to keep refreshing?

came on my screen for 40 secs then sold

I dont know how i did it as i bought em all separate thinking if i did em all in one go they would be gone by time i got to checkout

You must have timed it right. We released them at approx 20 to 30 second intervals.

You were a luck dog though, as there were hundreds of people on the site

I was!! The pipe freezers and copper tube etc all came up but no boilers? Nevermind. Got a Vaillant yesterday which was very nice!

Got the Vogue...couldn't say no at that price.

I still don't know where I'm going to store all these boilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday - Ultimate Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Heres some of the details you have all been waiting for: Worcester Gas boilers - £50 off all models until we sell out. There will be...
Replies
Views
R
At approximately 7:30pm, we will be releasing another batch of offers. Remember all prices exclude VAT, and boiler prices exclude flues. Some...
Replies
Views
I have my initial gas safe inspection coming up after successfully completing my ACS a few weeks ago - and, it's fair to say i'm slightly nervous...
Replies
Views
R
After all that build up, at last - the actual deals! We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock