Search the forum,

Discuss Black Friday - Ultimate Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

At approximately 6:30pm, we will be releasing our ultimate Price Rush offers.

Get onto www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk right now and wait for the following offers to appear which should be between 6:25 and 6:35pm this evening, technology willing:

Remember all prices exclude VAT, and boiler prices exclude flues. Some product may be non-ErP

There are VERY limited stocks of price rush products, so grab them quick. You must complete the transaction - just getting them into your basket DOES NOT reserve them.

Over the last two nights, the best of the deals sold out in less than 60 seconds, so don't hang around.

Mira Coda Pro twin pack - save £119 and get TWO of Mira's best selling thermostatic bar mixers for just £99 - limited availability and max 2 per customer,

Monarch Midi Water softener - save £130 - softened water could be yours for just £249, 5 available at this price, max 1 per customer

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 Combi (non-ErP) save £200 just £549, only 5 available at this price, max 1 per customer

Ideal Vogue 32 Combi save £200 - just £599 only 4 available at this price, max 1 per customer

15mm copper tube, 2 x 30metre bundles = 60m for just £49.50. Thats 82.5p per metre! Limited availability, max 4 packs per customer

PRICE DROP! ISPY2 inspection camera, normal price £99, starts at £89, and then drops £5 periodically until the stock is sold. Max 1 per customer

ispy2.jpg

The one you have all been waiting for...

Worcester 29CDi Classic Combi save £350 just £499, only 5 available at this price, max 1 per customer

While you are waiting, why not pick up some of the other 150+ bargains on our special offer page.

Don't forget that we still have £100 off all WB CDi and £100 off all Vaillant Ecotec Plus

Salus iT500 at just £79.95

Box of 12 Adey MC1 - £99
Box of 23 Adey MC1+ Rapide - £99

And loads of other bargains!

Ray, delivery option wasn't playing ball so chose store pick up?

Damn, I had a worcetser and I was half way through checking out when it flagged up they were all sold

How did the Worcesters sell out they didn't even appear on the front offer page??

Bagged myself a worcester a vogue and 240m of copper whoop whoop

I dont know how i did it as i bought em all separate thinking if i did em all in one go they would be gone by time i got to checkout

How did you guys get them because the WB and Vogue 100% didn't appear on the offers page for me?? If you've already got a cheap boiler yesterday do you not see the others?

How did you guys get them because the WB and Vogue 100% didn't appear on the offers page for me?? If you've already got a cheap boiler yesterday do you not see the others?

We released them one at a time, so you would have needed to keep refreshing?

came on my screen for 40 secs then sold

I dont know how i did it as i bought em all separate thinking if i did em all in one go they would be gone by time i got to checkout

You must have timed it right. We released them at approx 20 to 30 second intervals.

You were a luck dog though, as there were hundreds of people on the site

I was!! The pipe freezers and copper tube etc all came up but no boilers? Nevermind. Got a Vaillant yesterday which was very nice!

Got the Vogue...couldn't say no at that price.

I still don't know where I'm going to store all these boilers!

****, for some reason I had stuff sorted by 'name' and not 'default', which is why the boilers didn't come up on the first page :( haha!

Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com!

lastminutedotcom.jpg

37 seconds later, and he would have lost the deal - and several £hundreds in Black Friday savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday - Ultimate Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock