Search the forum,

Discuss Black Friday weekend offer thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

After all that build up, at last - the actual deals!

We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the website, so you might have to search a bit for your deals - but its only about 6 or 7 pages.

These are the basic offers. They will stay up on the site until we run out of promotional stock or Sunday midnight, whichever comes first. In order to spead the love around, in some cases we are limiting the number of each item that one customer can purchase.

All prices exclude VAT, and boiler prices are for boiler only - flues are sold separately. All boilers are natural gas unless specified otherwise. Some product may be non-ErP.

Delivery for orders over £100 + VAT is free to the UK mainland, or if you prefer to pick up from your local branch, please put that in the notes box in the delivery instructions.

Vaillant: £100 off all Ecotec Plus combi, system or heat only boilers. Limited promotional stock, max 5 boilers per customer.

Ideal: £50 off all Independent, Independent + and Logic +. Limited promotional stock, max 4 per customer
Ideal: £75 off all Vogues. Very limited promotional stock, max 2 per customer

Worcester: £100 off all CDi boilers, £50 off all other Worcester gas boilers. Limited promotional stock, max 5 per customer
Worcester: £100 off all non-ErP oil boilers. Only a handful in stock, when they are gone, they are gone.

Glowworm: Flexicom 24CX combi £399, Flexicom 30CX combi £449 Ultracom combi 30CXI £499. Limited promotional stock, max 5 per customer.

Main: £100 off all Eco Elite combi, Eco Elite system and Main Heat only boilers. Limited promotional stock, max 5 per customer

Baxi Main Eco: 24kw combi £299. Limited promotional stock, max 5 per customer

Intergas: £100 offf all Eco RF combis, £50 off HRE combi or heat only. Unlimited stock (subject to manufacturers delivery) but max 5 per customer.

Unvented Cylinder: RM Prostel Advantage 210 litre indirect, £299. Limited promotional stock, max 8 per customer.

Stuart Turner: Showermate Eco 1.5 Bar twin impeller shower pump, just £59.95. Whilst stocks last, max 4 per customer.

Adey: Magnaclean Pro 2 22mm filter £59.95. Lots of stock and no limit per customer

Adey: Box of 12 MC1 £99 Lots of stock and no limit per customer

Adey: Box of 12 MC1+ Rapide £99. Lots of stock and no limit per customer

Adey: Rapide MC1 / MC3 twin pack, £19.95 Lots of stock and no limit per customer

Altecnic: Dirtmag triple pack - 3 x 22mm filters for £99.95 Whilst stocks last - no limit per customer.

Endfeed fittings: Tub of fittings - 210 total - cost over £50 if bought separately, even at our low prices. £39 per tub. No limits

Grundfos: UPS2 pump £69.95 whilst stocks last no limit per customer

Mira: Coda Pro shower £79 limited promotional stock, max 8 per customer

Mira: Minilite EV £99 limited promotional stock, max 8 per customer

Eastbrook: Wendover towel rail 3 packs. Several sizes available, eg 3 pack of 500 x 1200 chrome straight rails for £99.95 No customer limits

Salamander: Homeboost mains pump £199 Limited promotional stock, but no customer limits.

Monarch: Midi water softener for £299. Max 2 per customer

Salus: VBC or WBC RF boiler controls, 34.95 limited promotional stock but no customer limits
Salus: iT500 internet stat 79.95 limited promotional stock but no customer limits

Polyplumb and John Guest - see the website. Very cheap prices, but too many to list

There are other deals from Classiseal, Rothenberger, Vulcan, Arctic, Todays tools and others, see the website for details.

There will be other, even hotter, deals appearing under the heading "PRICE RUSH" - these will be sweeter, but more limited stock. I expect them to sell out very quickly, so don't dilly dally if you fancy them.

Fill yer boots, and try not to crash the website. :)

E&OE. Subject to the terms and conditions

Do the Vaillants include ERP. If so is reduction applied already when browsingThanks Ray

Do the Vaillants include ERP. If so is reduction applied already when browsingThanks Ray

Yes it does include ErP, and the price on the website includes the reduction. If you have our pricebook to hand, you will see that the webprice is £100 cheaper on ecotec plus than our book price

Excuse me but I may be broke by tomorrow

Ive been suckered in early doors and just dropped 3k

Ooh I'm not that bad yet but am toying with a new boiler for my gaff

I've no idea how much I've spent, but I'm hoping that I can fit these boilers.

What're the tools deals Ray really sorry it's not obvious

What're the tools deals Ray really sorry it's not obvious

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-offers.html/arctic-polar-professional-freezer-kit"]Arctic Polar Professional Freezer Kit - Latest Offers | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-offers.html/magnaclean-magnacleanse-flushing-unit"]Magnaclean Magnacleanse Flushing Unit - Latest Offers | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I thought you meant hand tools

Arrrrrrrrgh stung damn you stafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday weekend offer thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock