Discuss Bikers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Come on then....what have you got?

This is my little 1200 bandido
DSC_0234.jpg

Nothing now, had loads of crossers and enduros since I was 9, sold my wr 450 a couple of yrs ago due to the fact I don't bounce so well now I'm in my forties
Shoulder, knees, ankles, legs etc etc all creak, crack and ache now:wheelchair:
Nearly bought a Blade back in around 2000/01, glad I didn't as I honestly believe I wouldn't be here now

Kwaka ZRX 1200R Eddie Lawson replica.. bit neglected rusty at the moment, need to start the restoration project...

Just got rid of an all carboned up ducati 999. Bst wheels the lot. Magnesium race bits. Corse slipper the full works.
Fave bike was my gsxr1000 k6.
First suzuki ts50er.
Worst kawasaki zzr600 - like a sofa on wheels !

Here's a tip for you all, don't google "chopper picture" with your kids sitting next to you!

Gorgeous! The original Ninja!

Sadly looking for a new owner in the new year once serviced and mot done along with a kZ900 A4 & a Z1000 (both non runners at present). As you can tell I`m a 70`s & 80`s kwaka fan. lol

Last edited:
Sadly looking for a new owner in the new year once serviced and mot done along with a kZ900 A4 & a Z1000 (both non runners at present). As you can tell I`m a 70`s & 80`s kwaka fan. lol

Me too mate!

I hae a gs1000 ,gs1000s,gs1000g,fz750,rd250a/c,harris cb900 and a rd750lc (about to start when i get time).
(all in various states of repair as keeping for my pension lol)

I hae a gs1000 ,gs1000s,gs1000g,fz750,rd250a/c,harris cb900 and a rd750lc (about to start when i get time).
(all in various states of repair as keeping for my pension lol)

Greedy git!

I might be after one of them over the winter..........an icon on the isle of mann.

I seen a group of blokes this year on some really jazzed up c50 they looked super smart flying round the island

I seen a group of blokes this year on some really jazzed up c50 they looked super smart flying round the island

There is a c90 cub owners club with c90's in various states of build from turbo and nitrous to off road.....nice blokes to talk to aswell.

What?....your not hanging your lid up are you Mas?

Think mas meant that he`s a kwaka fan of 70`s & 80`s bikes mate, I`m the one calling it a day after a couple of more rides on the GPz.

IMG_20151023_165452.jpg
Picked this up Friday, haven't been off it since,

Attachments

• GOPR3071.jpg
    GOPR3071.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 44
A couple of pics of one of my bikes. This is the one I ride most, probably because the other two are in the process of being rebuilt. Bought it new in 2005 and I've made loads of alterations to it. TBH the only things that remain as standard are the tank, frame and gearbox.
I quite often get asked what model it is and I have to actually tell people that it's a Nightrain :)

Last edited:
Wish I had the bottle to ride a m/bike.......came off a lambretta done me knee's wrist's and elbows so put off for life and to add insult to injury I'm an even worse pillion .....lol regards Turnpin

I once had a mate who was into vespas. He had a right bag of crap - the chassis spine was rotten so instead of welding it like any normal person would he though to cut a hole at the top and pour a bag of concrete down.

It didnt work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bikers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
I have bought a replacement 1200 shower door & 1200 x 900 tray, ready for a refurb starting soon. The current door & tray is in a recess, which measures 1200 x 900, but these measurements include the current tiles, which will be replaced. I now see that the new door has a tolerance of 1150-1190...
Replies
Views
B
I have bought a replacement 1200 shower door & 1200 x 900 tray, ready for a refurb starting soon. The current door & tray is in a recess, which measures 1200 x 900, but these measurements include the current tiles, which will be replaced. I now see that the new door has a tolerance of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock