Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
  • Thread starter Toxic Ted
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 7K

Discuss Bikers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had the bottle to ride a m/bike.......came off a lambretta done me knee's wrist's and elbows so put off for life and to add insult to injury I'm an even worse pillion .....lol regards Turnpin

I had a pillion on my bike once, they fell off of the own accord at a set of lights,

I have 3 rgv250's. The power delivery and handling makes them so much fun.

Rgvs were class.
Used to get loads over hartside pass flying up the hill years ago.
And they were an ace looking race rep in the day. Much nicer looking than the kwak

Love an excuse to post a picture of my first love
IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_1596.jpg

My missus is my bike , i ride her as often as possible, she stays out in the winter months ,, aswell as regular servicing haha

If i am correct it was actually a 750 made to look like a 900 as he was too short for the 900, so they say

I thought that was true as well along with many others then I saw a programme where a bike collector in the US had one of the actual bikes used along with the paperwork from the film company and it was a 900. Then there was a rumour that they used a Lawson type cut down seat so his feet could touch the floor.

750 and 900 are same bikes with just smaller engine.
Japan used to have a 750 limit to normal licence so they built uber cool 750 versions of their bigger bikes.
Another reason why they built all those manic 400's as the stepped licence prevented lots frae going to bigger

Last edited:
I'd rather Die on my bike than in a hospital at the age of 75 though

It would be rubbish if we were all built the same, fortunately we are not. I would love to die on my bike at that age but I don't think I will make it. Meanwhile I will just ride my bike

hi guys, my last bike was a zzr1100. loved it till the ex wrote it off. currently have a virago 1100 in pieces in the shed. but for sheer fun it had to the hyabusa. even more so because men would assume it was another guy and then freak when I took my helmet off and they realised I was female !

hi guys, my last bike was a zzr1100. loved it till the ex wrote it off. currently have a virago 1100 in pieces in the shed. but for sheer fun it had to the hyabusa. even more so because men would assume it was another guy and then freak when I took my helmet off and they realised I was female !

Welcome to the forum vedraw, feel you will fit in here, love people who make others think outside of the box. You trade, trainee, keen diyer?

would love to say I,m a keen diyer but I,m really not that keen. just a skinflint. thanks for the welcome.

I,m an unkeen diyer. I do it because I have to ! and I must admit I really do like to make people think. thanks for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bikers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock