Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi riva issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dillon148

Hi guys

biasi riva combi boiler which has only just been fitted but on calling for hot water or heating the boiler fires up for a couple of seconds the goes out , looking through the window it looks like the gas pressure is fluctuating or air in the gas , if you turn the pressure right down and leave it for a few mins then turn the pressure back up its fine , any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum

Unfortunately you will need to ring a GS engineer to come out and take a look for you.

If you don't have any phone numbers you can go onto the Gas Safe website and find details of guys locally.

and sorry to say its a poo low end very low end boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi riva issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock