Discuss Biasi regular boiler issue? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, speaking to a friend earlier who explained their heating isn't working. So I took a look thinking it would be something daft but I couldn't solve it. The thing wasn't even trying to light. I know when problem solving there's a series of steps to follow but does anyone have a link for solutions to boiler faults??

Heres my friend Jim, hes a good boiler tech, ask him anything macka and hopefully hel have the answer for you, lol
Are you gas reged because Jim is, if you are then you should pm gasman your details for private forum,

You might find that problem solving may not help as its a regular boiler , the fault may be outwith , as in motorised valve or pump,

You might find that problem solving may not help as its a regular boiler , the fault may be outwith , as in motorised valve or pump,
Motorised valve is fine but the pump was corroded badly. The reason I asked about the steps to follow is because I'm on my gas course January. I won't be touching a boiler till qualified, just wondered about the sequence of fault finding.

Apply to join the arms macka.

There's a gas training thread in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi regular boiler issue? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
I have issues with my heating systems and find it all very confusing. Everyday the system loses pressure so I wake up daily and fill the system...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock