Discuss Biasi Parva HE question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

Hi,
I have a query, based on the fact that I don't have much confidence in Biasi, to do with a non firing combi.
Fault display showed faulty air pressure switch - so straight forward.
On looking further into it, fan wasn't running so called their tech team who gave a few things to check. Basically left with them telling me it's the main PCB. Unfortunately, I only had a volt stick with me, as it was a call out whilst on another job, so i could see there was power but couldn't verify the fan as getting a clean 230v,
As I don't have an account with Biasi as I don't ever install them, i've had to go to City spares and order one. Once you open a PCB from them there is no refund available!
That being the case, I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar issue with these boilers insofar as them throwing up odd fault codes that actually don't match what's going on and if it was indeed the PCB. What i don't want to find is that it's a fan fault and not the PCB and be left with a redundant part and be significantly out of pocket

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi Parva HE question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
I am having problems with my old Biasi Riva 32 He combi. I am getting an ntc flue temp sensor lockout error code. I had a spare sensor and...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Bit of a daft question but I’ve just had the pump replaced by the housing group where I live. They’ve fitted a Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock