Discuss Best Place To Buy A Vaillant 837? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colin.mac

Hi Guys,

Is it possible for someone to advise me as to where would the best place be to purchase a vaillant 837 combi and how much should i be looking at paying for it. Also where is the best place for a honeywell cmt 927

Any advice would be greatly appresiated!!

Regards

Dave

Hi Plumbcrazy56,

Thanks for your help and advice.

Regards

Dave

Mr Central heating. £150 cheaper than my merchant can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Place To Buy A Vaillant 837? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock