Search the forum,

Discuss Befits street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Really is this the future?

Sorry no tabs no kids and no more booze. I just paid hmrc a lot of money for these lazy scroungers. I'm going on a social cleansing spree. Basically going to block flues and let co do the world a favour. These people cannot be allowed to have children and ruin there lives.

So his mrs said get a job and he's leaving her? Tragic for kids.

Agreed......just done 10 large on HMRC to keep these things in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to... shocking waste of my hard earned!!!

I can't remember who said it, but it rings true:

"If you pay people to be poor, you will never run out of poor people"

I'm driving to local slum to rid us of a few. I know it's a "human right" to have kids but surely it's a "human right" not to have your wages stolen to pay for these leeches? iPhones free prescriptions £106 a week because some pig is depressed.

How is being on 100% commission door to door selling a job?
Stafford's on a 100% profit 100% commission and we knock on his door?

That's gas chamber talk. Did not see the program, but agree thee must be urgent changes in the benefits system and these people should not be allowed to use the production of children to abuse the system. I feel sorry for those innocent children, it breads the next generation of undesirables for the support system.

I'm driving to local slum to rid us of a few. I know it's a "human right" to have kids but surely it's a "human right" not to have your wages stolen to pay for these leeches? iPhones free prescriptions £106 a week because some pig is depressed.

How is being on 100% commission door to door selling a job?
Stafford's on a 100% profit 100% commission and we knock on his door?

Don't think Ray see's it quite like that.........but i could be wrong

I feel sorry for those innocent children, it breads the next generation of undesirables for the support system.

Agreed.....if the kids grow up in that environment, then they see it as normal so carry on the lifestyle.

A working class hero is some thing to be..... Only issue is that they are below working class?

Here a thought.

We spend £180bn annually on benefits.

It costs another £29bn to administer the system, so nearly £210bn all told.

£85bn goes on pensions. Fair enough.

Approx £30bn goes on sickness and disability. At a rough estimate, half of that is genuine.

So as a country, we could double our old age pension, and double the genuine disabled benefits, if we stopped paying benefits to people of working age.

Nett cost to the taxpayer = £Zero.

Sounds like a plan to me...

Be a lot more crime. So probably best to invite them in for a review....accidentally terminate them one by one or even one thousand at a time. Or send them to Romania to truly understand the words poor and unscrupulous .

I only managed to watch 10 minutes of the program before I started getting angry and had to go to my smoking shelter.

I only managed to watch 10 minutes of the program before I started getting angry and had to go to my smoking shelter.

Haha so do I and I don't smoke
My missus shouts at me cause I'm shouting at them, but it's sickening to hear them whinge about being skint but they have a *** in one hand and a can in the other, benefit should be just enough to stop them starving,

There used to be a block in Pompey called Omega house, where all the young girls with babies were housed.

I argued that all the male residents of Portsmouth who paid tax ought to be issued with a season ticket, on the principle that if we were paying for the kids, we ought to be entitled to the pleasure of ...

A who teaches these people you are entitled to anything in life. If somebody feels they are entitled to be a kept person I should be entitled to tell them to go fok them selves.

Haha so do I and I don't smoke
My missus shouts at me cause I'm shouting at them, but it's sickening to hear them whinge about being skint but they have a *** in one hand and a can in the other, benefit should be just enough to stop them starving,

Benefits should be paid directly to their energy suppliers and in the form of food stamps. Literally just what they need to survive. Nothing else at all in my opinion.

Oh and if they don't like that and they go to prison. Chain gangs, hard labour. Daily. 7 days a week. 52 and a bit weeks a year. You get the picture. We have the rather bizarre setup where prison is much more cosy for idiots like this than being outside..

Benefits should be paid directly to their energy suppliers and in the form of food stamps. Literally just what they need to survive. Nothing else at all in my opinion.

Thats a bit harsh for people who have paid in all their life.

I would rather re-make the link to contributions. Imagine a 63 yr old factory worker who loses their job after 45 years of paying into the system. Don't they deserve more benefit than someone in their early 20s who has never paid a penny.

My missus wouldn't put it on coz she didn't want a spanner handle sticking out of the TV screen.

Benefit cheats make my blood boil.

My mate who's a decorator recently had major surgery on a tumour in his throat. Was told not to work for 6 months at least and 4 weeks after the op had to go back to work because he couldn't get any financial help unless he closed down his business completely. He has worked hard for 36 years, paid his dues and also employed others when business was good.

My missus wouldn't put it on coz she didn't want a spanner handle sticking out of the TV screen.

Benefit cheats make my blood boil.

My mate who's a decorator recently had major surgery on a tumour in his throat. Was told not to work for 6 months at least and 4 weeks after the op had to go back to work because he couldn't get any financial help unless he closed down his business completely. He has worked hard for 36 years, paid his dues and also employed others when business was good.

That's terrible :(

Channel 4 have just showed every dumb chav in the country how to steal from shops by lining your bag in tin foil, imagine all those extra crimes now.

All the scum on that street buy all the stolen goods and rock bottom prices, 'White Dee' says ..."why shouldn't I buy it, its not affecting me"

Of course its affecting you, every item stolen on the high street has a knock on effect for all of us. Price increases to pay for more security gaurds etc.

All these people all day is bicker, sign on, go to collect prescriptions and sit on a sofa in the street that somehow is still dry to sit on after being left out all night?

so would you all back the return of the work house children seperated from parents husband and wife in seperate dorms and three bowls of porridge a day?

There used to be a block in Pompey called Omega house, where all the young girls with babies were housed.

I argued that all the male residents of Portsmouth who paid tax ought to be issued with a season ticket, on the principle that if we were paying for the kids, we ought to be entitled to the pleasure of ...

I worked there for a few weeks. Some of my happiest working hours were spent in there!

so would you all back the return of the work house children seperated from parents husband and wife in seperate dorms and three bowls of porridge a day?

No. I'd give them 2 bowls. And a bowl of stew on Sundays. I'm not heartless.

I'm not going to disagree the benifits system is out of control. However that program is so one sided its untrue. I work for a social housing firm in Liverpool I see the most poverty stricken people day in day out and I'm telling you straight the examples on that program are not an everyday occurance.

It's all well and good shouting the odds about the cost of the benifit system but it is needed and until job vacancies outnumber people then it's here to stay.

The program reeks of classic divide and conquer Tory tactics. Why are people annoyed by this program/ bEnifits in General when the real crooks go unpunished. The goverment say they need to cut 2.1 billion more next year when there was 25 billion lost in unpaid tax. Close the loop holes and tax the banks. Don't punish the poor further , food banks are fit to burst while politicians get a £400 a month food allowance!

You ou wouldn't see channel making a program on this .....

Parasite Street

i see benefit scroungers everyday namely because i live in proximity to 3 councils estates. but for everyone that i think should be cut loose and left to fend for themselves there is another who is deserving of help. That said as much as these people who don't deserve to be on benefits irritate me. people who are millionaires billionaires irritate even more. they have so much money that it is obscene beyond comprehension. nobody who makes over 1 billion quid needs to dodge tax and in my opinion should be publicly shamed and birched just as much as the benefit cheat.

one day i feel this will come to a point where the poor and working class will rise up and not take this anymore and anarchy will reign over supreme. it may not happen in my lifetime but it will happen if the divide the between the super rich and poor keeps expanding. im already preparing for that day. just in case

i see benefit scroungers everyday namely because i live in proximity to 3 councils estates. but for everyone that i think should be cut loose and left to fend for themselves there is another who is deserving of help. That said as much as these people who don't deserve to be on benefits irritate me. people who are millionaires billionaires irritate even more. they have so much money that it is obscene beyond comprehension. nobody who makes over 1 billion quid needs to dodge tax and in my opinion should be publicly shamed and birched just as much as the benefit cheat.

one day i feel this will come to a point where the poor and working class will rise up and not take this anymore and anarchy will reign over supreme. it may not happen in my lifetime but it will happen if the divide the between the super rich and poor keeps expanding. im already preparing for that day. just in case

The revolution is coming friend. It will be televised and I will be at the front!

The only way this country will change is if we all draw all our money out of the banks and refuse to pay any tax, which would mean not going to work. The country would grind to a halt.

only then will any of these political jackass's think about listening to what the average joe has got to say. Until then we are all just pawns to their fun and games.

The country is corrupt through and through, and anyone unfortunate enough to have to work to survive is getting robbed every day.

Sometimes I wonder if these benefit claimers have got it all right. We go to work thinking we are making something of our lives but in reality we are spending 50% of our time in this world paying into the system?

This lot might not have the posh car or own their own home but they have all the time in the world to do as they please, a roof over their head and food on the table. There's a large proportion of working families having to go to the food banks? How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Befits street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock