Discuss Befits street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Really is this the future?

Sorry no tabs no kids and no more booze. I just paid hmrc a lot of money for these lazy scroungers. I'm going on a social cleansing spree. Basically going to block flues and let co do the world a favour. These people cannot be allowed to have children and ruin there lives.

Agreed......just done 10 large on HMRC to keep these things in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to... shocking waste of my hard earned!!!

I'm driving to local slum to rid us of a few. I know it's a "human right" to have kids but surely it's a "human right" not to have your wages stolen to pay for these leeches? iPhones free prescriptions £106 a week because some pig is depressed.

How is being on 100% commission door to door selling a job?
Stafford's on a 100% profit 100% commission and we knock on his door?

That's gas chamber talk. Did not see the program, but agree thee must be urgent changes in the benefits system and these people should not be allowed to use the production of children to abuse the system. I feel sorry for those innocent children, it breads the next generation of undesirables for the support system.

I'm driving to local slum to rid us of a few. I know it's a "human right" to have kids but surely it's a "human right" not to have your wages stolen to pay for these leeches? iPhones free prescriptions £106 a week because some pig is depressed.

How is being on 100% commission door to door selling a job?
Stafford's on a 100% profit 100% commission and we knock on his door?

Don't think Ray see's it quite like that.........but i could be wrong

Here a thought.

We spend £180bn annually on benefits.

It costs another £29bn to administer the system, so nearly £210bn all told.

£85bn goes on pensions. Fair enough.

Approx £30bn goes on sickness and disability. At a rough estimate, half of that is genuine.

So as a country, we could double our old age pension, and double the genuine disabled benefits, if we stopped paying benefits to people of working age.

Nett cost to the taxpayer = £Zero.

Sounds like a plan to me...

Be a lot more crime. So probably best to invite them in for a review....accidentally terminate them one by one or even one thousand at a time. Or send them to Romania to truly understand the words poor and unscrupulous .

I only managed to watch 10 minutes of the program before I started getting angry and had to go to my smoking shelter.

Haha so do I and I don't smoke
My missus shouts at me cause I'm shouting at them, but it's sickening to hear them whinge about being skint but they have a *** in one hand and a can in the other, benefit should be just enough to stop them starving,

There used to be a block in Pompey called Omega house, where all the young girls with babies were housed.

I argued that all the male residents of Portsmouth who paid tax ought to be issued with a season ticket, on the principle that if we were paying for the kids, we ought to be entitled to the pleasure of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Befits street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back