Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss baxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlo

i have a problem with a baxi back boiler,with an electronic pilot.when it tries to light it makes an extremely loud buzzing noise and seems to get worse the longer it's on,once it's lit its fine and it doesn't do it all the time.I have replaced the petenchiometer,it's still the same,i have serviced it and can find nothing wrong.I have never come across anything like this neither has anyone i have spoken to.this buzzing really rattles the whole house apparently.any ideas would be very much appreciated.thanks CARLO.

i have a problem with a baxi back boiler,with an electronic pilot.when it tries to light it makes an extremely loud buzzing noise and seems to get worse the longer it's on,once it's lit its fine and it doesn't do it all the time.I have replaced the petenchiometer,it's still the same,i have serviced it and can find nothing wrong.I have never come across anything like this neither has anyone i have spoken to.this buzzing really rattles the whole house apparently.any ideas would be very much appreciated.thanks CARLO.
After questioning my tenants further it turns out it isn't the pilot trying to light,it is already lit,it is the burner.I wonder if it could be a problem with the flue or perhaps the room vent as it only starts after about two hours of running fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock