Discuss Baxi Floor Standing Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know if Baxi does a Floor Standing boiler? I do not want to use WB OR Vailant.
This is what is coming out:
image.jpg

Don't think Baxi do but Potterton do. It's all BDR Thermea

Baxi do make floor standing boilers.

They start at 85 kW and go up to 150 kW - and can be cascaded.

Does Croppie do commercial then???

Yes believe so. Last month, he was buying drinks to everyone in the Arms and was being referred to as Mr Commercial! So yes he does commercial and must have earned loads of cash on Call-Outs, so was 'sweetening' everyone who was in the Arms that night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Floor Standing Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Back