Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Ecoblue advance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Afternoon chaps, wondering if the Baxi Ecoblue advance boiler can be used on a system with a water softener.

Heat only boiler on an open system

Thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Ecoblue advance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Baxi 600 central heating is set at minimum the radiator symbol on the boiler is flashing. (asking for heat .fan is still running ) this is like this all day is this correct before I call out engineer there are no other controls ie time lock or room stat on system
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock