Discuss Baxi duotec 28 HE A- no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, hopefully somebody can help because I'm at my wits end here. I have a Baxi duotec 28 HE A with no heating but hot water is fine. There are no visible leaks in or outside the boiler and it has been regularly serviced.The honeywell stat and relay module have been replaced, but still no heating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Griff

Do you have access to any test equipment, such as a multimeter or a two pole voltage tester? Any photo of said Honeywell stat and relay? Do these definitely work?

Do you have access to any test equipment, such as a multimeter or a two pole voltage tester? Any photo of said Honeywell stat and relay? Do these definitely work?
Thats the image off the box. I just replaced with what was originally in place. They paired without a problem, and the red light flashed which indicates that its calling for heating but having no response, so I'm pretty sure its working. No, I don't have any test equipment. G

Attachments

• 20201006_200604.jpg
    20201006_200604.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
What happens if you press the grey button on the receiver?

It either turns the green light on or off. Same as the previous one.

green is on so the boiler should fire if it’s connected correctly

Reply to Baxi duotec 28 HE A- no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope some one can help. I have a condensing oil burner and it runs fine but the radiators don't heat. Heats the hot water fine. The pump...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock