Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duotec 28 HE A- no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, hopefully somebody can help because I'm at my wits end here. I have a Baxi duotec 28 HE A with no heating but hot water is fine. There are no visible leaks in or outside the boiler and it has been regularly serviced.The honeywell stat and relay module have been replaced, but still no heating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Griff

Do you have access to any test equipment, such as a multimeter or a two pole voltage tester? Any photo of said Honeywell stat and relay? Do these definitely work?

Do you have access to any test equipment, such as a multimeter or a two pole voltage tester? Any photo of said Honeywell stat and relay? Do these definitely work?
Thats the image off the box. I just replaced with what was originally in place. They paired without a problem, and the red light flashed which indicates that its calling for heating but having no response, so I'm pretty sure its working. No, I don't have any test equipment. G

Attachments

• 20201006_200604.jpg
    20201006_200604.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
What happens if you press the grey button on the receiver?

It either turns the green light on or off. Same as the previous one.

green is on so the boiler should fire if it’s connected correctly

Reply to Baxi duotec 28 HE A- no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock