Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi combi boiler water pump valve leak in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Recently the central heating pressure kept dropping in my baxi combi boiler, I topped it up yesterday evening and this morning in needed topping up again. I noticed a small leak from what appears to be a valve on top of the water pump. Looks like it's a screw and maybe if I tighten it it will solve the issue, or should I leave it in case it gets worse?

Attachments

• 2022-10-14 11.38.jpg
    2022-10-14 11.38.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 11
  • 2022-10-14 11.40.jpg
    2022-10-14 11.40.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Baxi combi boiler water pump valve leak in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a steady water drip from the boiler. After clearing up and putting a container beneath the boiler, he went to bed. This morning the water drip had...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to be micro bubbles and clears, upwards, in a few seconds leaving no residue. Though this is a hard water area in 45 years have never had this cloudy...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I did some plumbing many years ago I have never fitted a combi-boiler and am confused by this problem . I removed a radiator on the upper floor of my house to clean and paint the wall behind it, when removing it I shut down the lockshield and packed the...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber is coming back in a day or so to make necessary repairs. I am a little concerned as the house has a Boilermate 2000 on the upper floor and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock