Discuss Baxi 105e no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jj5966

Hi guys
was hoping somebody could help me out,I have a baxi 105e combi the heating works fine but when I turn hot water on it runs cold unless I turn the tap down until it's practically dribbling out,then the water gets warm but it takes 30 mins to run a bath lol changed the diapragm but did not help any ideas? thanks

We don't give out gas advice on this forum unless your a gas safe registered engineer so you may not get your answers here

Post your area up and request one of the members here to come and sort.
But dont tinker yourself

No lol had one of the neighbours he's a plumber to do it,but he's a bit stumped,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock