Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bath fittings supplied in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I’m currently having ago at fitting a bath. I was supplied with some fittings I cannot figure out what to do with them. I think the larger white pice is perhaps for fixing the bath to the wall. Has anyone used these fittings? If so how do they work. Thanks for having a look.
9658AD8C-4996-46D1-B8BF-2FBE2BE63309.jpeg
093F59EB-3526-4DF8-A22F-5C546FEDDF48.jpeg
EA6EBAC8-028E-4E15-89AF-FF3CDD109909.jpeg

Did you not get fitting instructions?

Reply to Bath fittings supplied in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock