Discuss Basin tap pipe options in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are very very short I doubt if you would see a flexi.

Use straight Iso valves.

You should be able to cut the valve in the vertical copper pipe low enough to be able to adjust the height to the tap threads if required.
Leave at least 25mm pipe up from the elbow to give enough room for the olive and nut.
Clean the paint off.
New washer on the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basin tap pipe options in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
I had new taps fitted within the last year on my bathroom sink. When turning on both the hot or cold tap, there is a vibration/squeaking noise, if...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock