Discuss Bar mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hello Friends

I've go to take off a bar mixer shower and replace it. Landlord doesn't know make, its a cheap one I think!!

So, the pipe centres should be 150mm.

I've seen showers with +\- 5mm.

Anyone know of one of these that are cheap? I'm talking £40 or less?

I can't trust the chap who put it in to have the 150mm spot on.

With the standard bar mixers with 150mm how exact are they?

Don't want any dramas here, wanna get it off, new one on and get out as tenants a bit of a nuisance!!

Thanks all.

Toolstation do one for that price but its bobbins.
Better spending about sixty

What's bobbins?

The landlord is a scrouge, I've told him buy cheap but twice!!

His choice.

It will make sure u know what's coming out of wall. Male 1/2 or 3/4 or is it 15mm? Almost all showers are 150mm and some come with offsets to help compensate for messes. Cheapest one we fit is a Bristan thermostatic and costs about £55 inc. try screwfix have some lovely swirl ones!!

Cheers. From what's on the wall it looks 15mm pipe but whether a its 150mm is a lottery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bar mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back